Delete Offline Videos : Offline videos on the Youtube application are videos that we have downloaded via the download button in the YouTube application so that we can watch the video offline / without internet.
Offline videos are stored in the cellphone memory, so if we download a lot of videos, our cellphone memory will quickly fill up. Well, to solve this problem you can delete offline videos in the YouTube application that you no longer need. How to?
You can delete offline videos in your YouTube application or you can delete all offline videos at once. How to? You can use 2 ways that Gadgetlogi will guide below.
Through the Menu in the Youtube Application
Please use this option to delete one by one offline videos that you want to delete.
- First, open the youtube application and then slide to the right to the Library menu. You can also press the Library button at the bottom of the screen.
- Second, select the Downloads menu.
- In the Downloads menu, all videos that you have downloaded in the YouTube application will appear.
- To delete an offline video, press the 3 vertical dots to the right of the video title and select the Delete from downloads option.
- If the video has been deleted, a notification message will appear at the bottom of the screen, but if you want to restore the deleted video you can cancel the deletion by pressing the UNDO button.
Via Clear Data Youtube Application
Use this option if you have a lot of offline videos and want to delete them all at once.
- The first step, press and hold the youtube application icon on your cellphone and select the Info Application option.
- After that select the Storage Usage option.
- Then press the Clear Data button.
- A confirmation message will appear that all YouTube application data will be deleted. Press the OK button to continue the process.
- After the process is complete, the Data and Cache usage information will be 0 B.
- To make sure all videos downloaded through the YouTube application have been deleted, please open the YouTube application and then open the Library menu and select the Downloads menu.
- If there is a No downloads message, then you have successfully deleted all offline videos on your YouTube application.