WhatsApp Stickers : Do you want to make whatsapp stickers with your own photos? or want to make whatsapp stickers with funny pictures that you have?
If that’s true, then you can follow the illustrated and video guide on how to easily make your own whatsapp stickers which GadgetLogi will discuss in this article.
Curious how? read this article to the end, yes.
Conditions for images that can be used as stickers on WhatsApp
Before making a sticker on WA, there are a few things you have to make sure about the image that you are going to make into a sticker.
- Sticker images must not violate the law such as containing pornography, violating copyrights, racial intolerance and others.
- Sticker images are not intended to insult, demean and make fun of.
- If you make stickers with other people’s pictures or photos, make sure you get permission first.
The size and background of the image that will be used as a sticker on WhatsApp
Basically whatsapp provides requirements regarding the size and background of the image that will be used as a sticker (more info).
This requirement is intended so that the stickers made can comply with existing standards, namely images that can be seen clearly, of good quality and of proportional size.
However, this requirement only applies if you create WA stickers manually (without an application).
So if you use a sticker maker application then you don’t need to worry about these requirements because the sticker maker application you are using is automatically fulfilled.
Here are the file size requirements, image ratio and image background that will be made into stickers on whatsapp.
- Each sticker has a transparent background.
- The sticker must be exactly 512×512 pixels (square).
- Each sticker must be less than 100 KB in size.
- You must create an icon image for the sticker pack you are creating. This icon image must be 96×96 pixels in size and less than 50 KB in size.
Recommended Applications To Make WhatsApp Stickers
There are 3 applications for making the most popular whatsapp stickers, the most complete and easy to use features, namely: Sticker.ly, DIY Sticker Maker and Wemoji. Please select the application according to the type of cellphone you are using.
Using the Sticker.ly App
This option can be used to make WA stickers on Android phones and iPhones because the Sticker.ly application is available on both types of cellphones.
How to Make WhatsApp Stickers With the Sticker.ly Application
- Open the “Sticker.ly” application, press the blue plus (+) button at the bottom center of the screen.
- After that select the image you want to make a sticker. At this stage you can use your own photos to make the stickers more unique.
- Then there will be 3 features, including: automatic, manual and crop to make edits to the image you choose. If so, press the “Next” button in the right corner of the screen.
- After that there will be 3 options, namely “Adjust” to adjust the color of the sticker image, “Text” to add text to the sticker image and “Emoji” to add emoticons to the sticker.
- When you’re done, you can label your sticker and press the “Save” button in the right corner of the screen.
- You can also add a New Pack (Pack). The point of this sir is that if a friend of yours wants to save your sticker, the maker information and name of your sticker will appear.
- The last step, to add only one sticker that you made earlier, is to press the sticker image.
- Then press the “Add to WhatsApp” button.
- There will be a confirmation message later. If you agree, just press the “Add” button.
- The results of the stickers that you created earlier have been successfully added.
How to Make WhatsApp Stickers With the DIY Sticker Maker Application
- Open the “DIY Sticker Maker” application then select the blue button that says “New Sticker Pack” which
- Gadgetlogy has marked with a red box.
- At this stage you have to create a Sticker Pack (Pack) which is information on the name of the sticker package and the name of the maker. When finished filling out, please press the blue check button in the right corner of the screen.
- To add an image or photo that will be used as a WA sticker, click the blue plus (+) button as shown below.
- Then there will be 2 options, namely Camera or Gallery. Here Gadgetlogy selects “Gallery” to select an image that is already in the HP gallery.
- Still as before, there are 3 features that you can use to crop images on stickers, namely Manual, Cut Circles and Cut Squares. If you have, press the colored check button blue icon in the right corner of the screen.
- At a later stage you can delete parts of the image and restore it if you want to restore the part of the image that you deleted.
- At this stage you can add Stickers (a kind of emoticon) and also Text into your made stickers. When finished, press the blue save button in the right corner of the screen.
- Next, press the green button that says “Add to WhatsApp”.
- A confirmation message will appear, just press the “Add” button. And the result is that your WhatsApp sticker has been successfully installed.
How to Make WhatsApp Stickers With the Wemoji Application
- Open the “Wemoji” application then press the “Create Sticker” button to create your own WA sticker.
- Then press the “Photo” button to enter a photo that will be used as a WA sticker.
- Find your photo file in Gallery or File Manager. This example, Gadgetlogi will take it in the Gallery.
- At this stage you can add Emoji, Sticker and also Text on your sticker. If so, please press the “SAVE” button in the right corner of the screen.
- A save confirmation message will appear, press the “YES” button to continue the sticker saving process.
- In this section, please fill out the form to create a sticker pack (Pack) which consists of sticker name information and the sticker maker’s name. When finished, press the “SAVE” button to save and continue the sticker creation process.
- The last step is to press the “ADD” button to add your custom sticker to your WhatsApp application.
- The results of making stickers on Wemoji have been successfully installed in your WhatsApp application.