Convert JPG Image Files to PDF : In sending official documents in the form of images or photos such as photos of ID cards, family cards and official selfies, we are often required to send them in PDF format, so we need to first convert or convert our image and photo files in JPG format to become PDF files.
Why is that? it turns out that JPG files that are used as PDF files will have many advantages.
Advantages of Converting JPG To PDF
- PDF files are easier to send because one PDF file can contain many images and photos.
- Smaller PDF file size.
- Can provide a description of the image (caption). This is very important if we are going to send many images at once in one PDF.
Well, the following Gadgetlogi will provide tips on how to convert JPG to PDF in many ways. You can choose which way you like.
How to Convert JPG To PDF On Laptop Using Microsoft Word
This method is the easiest, fastest, and most practical. You don’t need an internet connection (offline), you don’t need to install additional software and you can convert many JPG files so that 1 PDF can contain many JPGs. Here are the steps.
- Open the Microsoft Word application version 2016 and above.
- Insert the image or photo you want to become a PDF into Microsoft Word.
- You can set the size to full 1 page and also provide a caption.
- If so, in the top left corner menu select the File menu and then select Save As.
- After that, in the File Format section, find and select PDF.
- Save and now your jpg file has become a pdf file.
How To Convert JPG To PDF On A Laptop Using A Web Browser
- Open https://smallpdf.com/jpg-to-pdf with your web browser.
- After that click the UPLOAD FILE button.
- Find and select the JPG file you want to convert to PDF.
- If so, click the “DOWNLOAD” button.
- Wait for the JPG to PDF conversion process to complete and the download process will start automatically.
- Done, the JPG file has been turned into a PDF file.
How to Convert JPG to PDF on a cellphone using the Image To PDF Converter Application
- Download and install the Image to PDF Converter application from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Image to PDF Converter application and press the (+) sign at the bottom of the screen.
- Then select the image or photo that you want to convert into a PDF. If you have selected, a check mark will appear on the image or photo you selected. Tap Done in the upper right corner of the screen to continue the process.
- The next step is to press the red PDF file image at the top right of the screen.
- After that name the PDF file to be created and press OK.
- If the name of the PDF file you selected appears, then you have successfully converted the JPG file to PDF.
- The PDF storage location is in File Manager -> Internal Storage -> DLMImageToPdf.