5 Cool Gadgets For : We are living in the golden age of the gadgets. There are millions of gadgets currently selling in online and offline shopping malls in almost all product categories and plus, super cool looking prototype gadgets are being introduced almost every day in gadget websites.
Sometimes, these gadgets really make our life fun and easier. Sometimes, people carry a portable music player, a keychain-sized storage device, small tiny digital camera or cell phone that combines some or all of above functions without any recognition about how cool it is.5 Cool Gadgets For
Today, I’d like to share with you, the cool gadgets for people seeking green energy products, which I think that is the most coolest gadgets recently I found.
Solar Laptop Charger
– Power your laptop anywhere the sun shines! Power your laptop when you’re away from the power lines. Max 14 watt PV modules provide enough power to run and/or charge most laptop computers including nearly all Macintosh as well as PC laptops requiring DC connectors as SONY, SAMSUNG, LENOVO and so on. Anywhere you go, just unfold the solar array, put it in the sunshine, plug in to the adapter and you’re set.
– Cook your favorite food with sunlight! A solar cooker is a device which uses sunlight as its energy source. Because they use no fuel and they cost nothing to run. Humanitarian organizations are promoting their use worldwide to help slow deforestation. And desertification, caused by using wood as fuel for cooking. Solar cookers are also used in outdoor cooking. Especially in situations where minimum fuel consumption or fire risk is considered highly important.
Equaling an electronic oven of 1000W~1200W, solar cooker could instantly turning sunlight into flame. Which especially fits the request of boiling water and cooking in outdoor activities. Cool eco-friendly item for outdoor activities.
LED Flashing Bike Pedals
– Keep your young cyclist visible in poor light with these flashing LED pedals. The self-generating energy source lights up the multiple LED’s surrounding the pedals. Allowing them to emit a bright red light with every rotation. It is designed to make cyclists more visible to motorists day and night. From a distance of up to 1km – from any angle. As soon as you start to step on the pedals, they harvest and store a small amount of energy powering the flashing lights when you are freewheeling or at an intersection.
75% of Cycling accidents happen at, or near, an intersection where cycles need to be seen from the side. This LED flashing bike pedal helps cyclists create their own light source increasing safety.
– As its name suggests, the Water-Powered Calculator uses water or any other type of electrolytic liquid for power. The liquid creates a chemical reaction in the fuel cell with a zinc anode and cathode. This makes an electrical current that is good for a month’s worth of power.
So the next time you are taking a math test, and your calculator runs out, you don’t have to replace the battery. Just add a few drops of water or any other electrolytic liquid such as Gatorade into its fuel cell.
Sun and Moon Jars
– Captured inside the Sun and Moon Jars are a highly efficient solar cell. A rechargeable battery and a low energy LED. When the jar is placed in direct sunlight the solar cell creates an electrical current that charges the battery over a few hours. This energy is then used at night to power the LED lamp inside the jar.