Are you bored with the fonts on your Android phone but confused about how to replace them? if that’s true, you can follow the tutorial on how to change the android font which gadgetlogi.com will discuss through the illustrated guide as well as the video in this article.
Android, especially the latest version, which is version 10, has a very large selection of fonts. Well, basically, you can change the font on your Android phone very easily without the need to install an application and without the need to root so you don’t have to be afraid of losing your warranty.
But sometimes there are several brands of Android phones that do not provide the option to change the font so that the font on the Android phone cannot be replaced. That’s why the Android root option appears which aims to remove restrictions on changing fonts.
Even though the feature of changing the font will be very useful for people who have difficulty reading text on their Android phones. For example, because the writing font is too thin or even too thick.
Well, don’t worry because there are 3 ways to change the font on an Android phone that you can try. Curious how? Read this article to the end, come on.
1.. Via Settings
You can use this method if your HP brand provides the option to change the font through settings. You could say this method is a way to change fonts without any application and also without root because you use the menu that is already available on your Android phone.
The downside of this option is the limited number of fonts. However, you should try this method first because there may be a font that you like.
Here are the steps on how to change android fonts without an application:
1. First, open the Settings menu on your Android phone.
2. Then in the search box that is usually at the top of the screen, type “font” without the quotes and press the search button.
3. After the search results appear, find and select the Font menu.
4. At this stage you can choose from many available fonts. You can choose a beautiful, formal font even one that looks like an iPhone font.
5. After finding the font you want, please select it and press the apply button to start the font replacement process.
2.. Using the HiFont App
gadgetlogi.com recommends the HiFont application because it is the most popular font replacement application and has a good rating.The advantage of the HiFont application is a very complete choice of fonts such as cool fonts, fonts like HP iPhones and also beautiful fonts.
Please first install the HiFont application via the download button below:
After the application is installed, you can start following the steps to change the font in the following HiFont application:
Here are the steps how to change android font with HiFont application:
1. Open the HiFont application and select the font you want to use.
2. Press the Download button to start the process of downloading fonts to your cellphone.
3. When the download is complete, press the USE button to install the font.
3… Using the Go Launcher App
The way it works is by replacing the launcher on your Android phone with another launcher that has a font change feature.
Please first install the GO Launcher application via the download button below:
If the application is already installed and the launcher on your cellphone has changed to GO Launcher then the next steps are as follows:
1. Open the Go Launcher application then swipe up to see the Go Settings menu.
2. After the Go Settings menu opens, find and select the Font menu.
3. Then select the Select Font option.
4. Then select the font you want to use and press the Scan font button.
Good luck and hopefully useful.