Delete History Instagram : Instagram will save what you are looking for when you use the search feature. The goal is actually to make it easier for you to find it again. So, do you want to delete the search history on the Instagram app?
In this article, GadgetLogi will provide a guide on 2 ways to delete search history in the Instagram application.
Curious how? read this article to the end, yes.
There are two ways that you can use to clear the search history on the Instagram application for Android phones and iPhones.
You can choose to delete one history or delete all history at once.
One by one
You can use this option to delete any of the Instagram search history that you don’t need anymore.
How to Delete Search History One by One
- Open the Instagram application on your cellphone.
- Then press the Search button in the menu at the bottom of the screen. The Search button is to the right of the Home button
- Once open, you can delete the search history by pressing the cross (x) button to the right of the search history to be deleted.
- Done. Your search history is cleared.
Use this option if you want to keep your Instagram app search history clean.
How to Delete All Search History
- First, open the Instagram application on your cellphone.
- After that, click the three horizontal lines button in the upper right corner of the screen and then select the Settings option at the very bottom.
- Then select the Security menu.
- If it is already open, select the Search History menu.
- To clear your entire search history, click the blue Clear All button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Then a confirmation message will appear. If you are sure to delete all search history, please press the Clear All button.
- Done. All your search history has been deleted.