Remove the Default OPPO Application Without ROOT. How to remove OPPO Default Applications can be done in several ways, even so easy you don’t need Root access. Unlike other cellphones, for HP Oppo itself, it’s easier to delete the default application.
The default application itself is an application that was there when the cellphone was first operated. This default application is quite annoying because it eats up internal memory and RAM.
How to Remove the Default OPPO Application Without ROOT
Oppo’s default application can indeed be removed easily, but there are also those that require several methods. For applications that are difficult to delete on Oppo cellphones, it is usually the APP MARKET application.
So to remove the default Oppo application itself, there are several easy ways that don’t require root access. All you have to do is choose which method is the easiest to delete the default Oppo cellphone application.
Removing the default OPPO application using Drawer Mode
The first way is to use the Drawer mode method or feature. In some of the ColorOS 11.1 series you can use this simple method to remove some unnecessary default applications.
- Open the Drawer menu on the Oppo cellphone, by sliding the screen from the bottom up.
- Then you can select and hold the application icon to be deleted.
- A pop-up menu will appear later containing Select, App Info, and Uninstall.
- If you only want to delete one application, then you can directly select Uninstall on the pop-up menu.
- Later there will be a pop up dialog asking whether the application will be deleted or not.
- If you are sure that it will be deleted, press the Uninstall button.
- But when you want to delete more than one, then you can choose the Select menu.
- Then select several applications, it can be two or more applications that will be deleted.
- After all the applications to be deleted have been selected, then you can immediately proceed by pressing the Uninstall button.
- Later Automatically, some selected applications will be permanently deleted.
- Make sure you don’t get it wrong. Done.
This method is indeed very easy and can be applied to several other Oppo series phones. Make sure if you select many applications at once you don’t choose the wrong application that you don’t want to delete.
Removing OPPO Default Applications Using Standard Mode
The next method that needs to be tried is to use the standard mode feature. This method can be applied to Oppo cellphones in many types as well as being the easiest way to delete the default Oppo application.
- Enter the Oppo homescreen menu.
- Select the application to be deleted by holding the application.
- A pop up menu will appear with several options, one of which is Uninstall.
- Select Unistall if you really want to remove the unwanted application.
- Next, a dialog will appear that you can Uninstall if you really want to delete it.
- Continue this method until all the applications you don’t want can be deleted.Done.
How to use standard mode can be said to be the easiest way to delete applications that are not used. This method can also be applied to all Oppo cellphones of any type with the same mechanism.
Another Android that has a lock so that the default application cannot be deleted immediately. For Oppo cellphones, you can directly delete any application that is on the Oppo cellphone. Hopefully the two easy ways above can be applied properly by you Oppo cellphone users.