Make it easy, this is how to send chat on WhatsApp using Google Assistant.
Not only send chat, users can also make video or voice calls. This method can make it easier for WhatsApp users to interact with the application. Google Assistant is a virtual assistant feature that helps Android users.
The send chat feature on WhatsApp using Google Assistant has been around since 2019. This feature can only be used to send messages to contact numbers, and cannot send messages to WhatsApp chat groups.
Curious how to use it? Here’s how to send chat on WhatsApp using Google Assistant
How to Send Chat on WhatsApp Using Google Assistant
- Activate Google Assistant by saying ‘Hey Google’ or ‘Ok Google’.
- After that, give the next command, such as ‘Send Message on WhatsApp’ or ‘Send a WhatsApp Message’.
- Then, say the contact you want to go to and the message you want to send.
- After everything is correct, confirm the command.
- You can also do other things, like send voice messages or video calls.
- To do this, all you have to do is replace the command with ‘Send voice message’ or ‘Hey Google, WhatsApp video (destined contact).
How easy isn’t it? That’s how to send chats on WhatsApp using Google Assistant that you can try. Hopefully the HP Android tutorial above helps.