Phone Screen to Laptop : The types of gadgets that we use almost every day are Android or smartphones, PCs, and laptops.
Usually we need android and laptop at the same time to do a presentation.
However, usually some of us have to be complicated to move data from android to pac or leptop.
Well, this time it is monitored through gadgetlogy, a few steps to display the screen from android to PC or laptop will be shared.
This term is known as screen mirroring.
Recommendations from gadgetlogy, to display the android screen to a PC or laptop this time using a USB cable.
So what should be prepared so that the android screen can be displayed on a PC or laptop?
1. Activate Developer Options on your android phone by going to Settings -> System -> About Phone then scroll down and click Build Number 7 times.
2. Once active, a new menu will appear, namely the Developer Options menu
3. The next step is to enable USB Debugging by going to the Settings menu -> System -> Developer Options and then ticking USB Debugging
4. If the “always allow” option appears, select that option so you don’t have to do this setting again.
Next, here are the steps on how to display the android screen on a PC or laptop with a USB cable:
1. The first step is to install the Apower Mirror application on your PC or laptop
2. After you finish installing Apower Mirror on your PC, open the application then log in using your facebook account or google account (gmail).
3. When finished, you will be directed to choose to connect using Wifi or USB. Choose the USB menu if you want to screen mirror your Android phone using a USB cable.
4. Next you need to install the ApowerMirror application on your cellphone which you can find on the Google Play Store.
5. Prepare a USB cable and connect your cellphone to your PC with a USB cable.
6. Open the ApowerMirror application on your cellphone and select the middle button at the bottom to connect to ApowerMirror on your computer.
7. Press the USB button to connect your cellphone to the PC.
8. If there is a “Debugging” request, please allow it first so that the mirroring process can be continued.
9. Don’t forget to change the USB setting from “Charging Mode” to “File Transfer”.
change the USB setting from “Charging Mode” to “File Transfer”
10. If you have, then the Apower display on your laptop will be like this.
11. Press the top button according to the name / type of your smartphone.
12. Done. Your cellphone screen appears on the laptop.